• Provide technical and project leadership with a focus on innovation and interface and communicate with internal customers to develop strong relationships supporting a team environment.
• Plan and allocate appropriate engineering resources for projects and provide scheduling, resource planning and capital equipment budget plans and define technology roadmap and communicate how technology roadmap intersects and impacts product roadmap.
• Responsible to work in a synergy with field application engineers to be able to design and lead the manufacturing process of commercially viable products.
• In charge of the Industrial Property of the Company and the coordination with our Patent Lawyers for the scheduling of patent applications and safeguarding of industrial property.
• Engineering Degree (MSc or superior) in Electronics or related sciences
• 5+ years of detailed, hands-on mixed-signal electronics design experience with working knowledge in industrial application products. Understanding of communication buses as Modbus and LAN protocols is a plus.
• 5+ years of multiple projects managing in an industrial environment, with prototyping and pre-series on-field validation.
• Resourceful, hands-on, problem solving individual with initiative and drive to work around technical obstacles. Self Starter, capable of keeping up with a fast development pace.
• Experience with open-source operating systems (Embedded Linux preferred) and basic knowledge of high-level programming languages as C and C++. Experienced on tools like Keil/MPLAB or equivalent are required.
• Preferred good to excellent practice of PCB routing software packages as Altium Designer, OrCad, PADS, Cadence, etc. Experience with NI Labview will be an advantage.
• Deep knowledge of 8- and 16-bit microcontrollers programming on Assembler and C. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
• Willing and open to travel – both domestic and international trips of short- to medium period.
• Term: Full time employee (Permanent)
• Work day: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
• Salary Range: Open and Negotiable
How to apply:
• Please send your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
• Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
• Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA Reg. No.: R1107242
Tel: 6220 3802
SALESBRIDGE HR PTE. LTD.
3 Shenton Way #09-06 Shenton House Singapore 068805
Licence No. 13C6828
- Salary Offer Open and Negotiable
- Years Experience 5-10