- Involve in the management the progress of multiple on-going projects.
- Report to project management office the status.
- Do technical reviews (Mainly requirements, software architecture and risk management) for a variety of applications.
- Sub Responsibilities:
- Assist in standardization and process improvement within the organization.
- Help and coach team members in all areas, mainly focusing on Project Management skills and processes
- Regional travel may be required for some project phases, but it will not take up a huge portion of the job scope.
- Possess self-motivated personality
- Familiar with project management concepts, have experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and vendors.
- Have team leading and building experience and able to coach others.
- Knowledge of IT Outsource Contracting
- Prior experience with software development (Any language, but must be fundamentally strong in software architecture in general)
- Prior experience with hardware infrastructure (Networking and infrastructure knowledge as our projects usually)
- Ideally PMP certified
- Term: Full time employee (Permanent)
- Work day: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Salary Range: S$5,000 to S$7,000
How to apply:
- Please send your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
- Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
- Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA Reg. No.: R1107242
Tel: 6220 3802
SALESBRIDGE HR PTE. LTD.
3 Shenton Way #09-06 Shenton House Singapore 068805
Licence No. 13C6828
- Salary Offer S$5,000 to S$7,000