Our client is a Japan-based Information Technology consulting firm, specializing in system infrastructure and database security, is currently looking for a permanent position for Database specialist with its main roles and responsibilities for implementation, configuration, performance tuning, providing database support, leading project team. Interested parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify and analyze business and user needs and requirements
- Identify, locate and resolve common database/SQL performance problems to optimize database/SQL performance
- Communicate as team management regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Provide presales technical/functional support to sales teams in their engagement with prospective clients and support to write technical proposal
- Supervise the maintenance of corporate databases including backup, database optimizing, re-indexing, initiating recovery procedures and routine troubleshooting
- Create and maintain database documentation which records modifications and developments carried out on databases.
- Conduct critical evaluation and selection of software and hardware components of infrastructure
- Assess infrastructure and environment needs on projects and systems and recommend architecture solutions
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or related major or related work experience
- 7 – 12 years of business technology experience or appropriate combination of education and experience
- Prior database administration experience with strong knowledge in Oracle Database or MS SQL Server and basic knowledge to the other.
- Knowledge on other databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or DB2 would be an advantage.
- Having experience with Database surrounding functions such as monitoring and backup tool (i.e. Oracle Enterprise Manager, Recovery Manager, Zabbix, NetBackup and so on) is desirable.
- Knowledge on Oracle Appliance products, such as Exadata, Oracle Cloud Machine, Oracle Database Appliance, Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliances would be an advantage.
- Knowledge for setting and tuning OS platform is required. (One of strong is among from Linux, Windows, Solaris, AIX and other UNIXs. Extra would be advantage.)
- Basic knowledge on network and storage is required
- Permanent position
- Office location is in City Area
- Work day & hour is from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00
- Salary & Bonus: S$5,000 to S$8,000 x 12 months + AWS + VB
How to apply:
- Please send your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
- Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
- Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA Reg. No.: R1107242
Tel: 6220 3802
SALESBRIDGE HR PTE. LTD.
3 Shenton Way #09-06 Shenton House Singapore 068805
Licence No. 13C6828
- Salary Offer S$5,000 to S$8,000
- Years Experience 10-20