Database Consultant (Senior and Expert Level)
Our client is a Japan-based Information Technology consulting firm, specializing in system infrastructure and database security, is currently looking for a permanent position for consultant with its main roles and responsibilities for pre-sales support, implementation, providing first and second level support and project management
- Provide presales technical/functional support to sales teams in their engagement with prospective clients and be able to write technical proposal
- Responsible for the build, delivery and integration of proof of concept and pilot projects
- Manage projects as a leader and communicate with customers and project teams.
- Integrate and plan for partners and company in efforts to ensure successful transition from pre-sales to deployment
- Understand customer requirements and map them with the product capabilities and specify how they can meet customer’s needs
- Know competitive offerings to aid in justification of technical suitability of company’s products and services with customer’s requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or related major or related work experience
- More than 12 years of business technology experience and at least 3 years of experiences in development or supporting pre-sales or appropriate combination of education and experience
- Prior experience with strong knowledge in Oracle Database and MS SQL is required, not only database system itself but also surroundings such as monitoring and backup tool (i.e. Oracle Enterprise Manager, Recovery Manager, Zabbix, NetBackup and so on).
- Regarding to Oracle Database, experience and knowledge of Oracle Appliance products, such as Exadata, Oracle Cloud Machine, Oracle Database Appliance, Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliances are high advantages.
- Experience and knowledge for setting and tuning OS platform is required. (One of strong is among from Linux, Windows, Solaris, AIX and other UNIXs. Extra would be advantage.)
- Basic knowledge for shell or script coding is required.
- Knowledge on other databases such as DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on Bigdata utilization and Business Intelligence would be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge on network and storage is required
- Permanent position
- Office location is in City Area
- Work day & hour is from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00
- Salary & Bonus: S$7,000 to S$8,000 x 12 months + AWS + VB
How to apply:
- Please send your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
- Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA Reg. No.: R1107242
Tel: 6220 3802
SALESBRIDGE HR PTE. LTD.
3 Shenton Way #09-06 Shenton House Singapore 068805
Licence No. 13C6828
- Salary Offer S$7,000 to S$8,000